What's the Ctrl key on a Treo 650 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on What's the Ctrl key on a Treo 650 - Palmtop ; I've just installed a couple of ssh clients on to my Treo 650, now I can access my Linux systems from my phone (very cool). I was also able to run Emacs remotely on the Treo, however Emacs needs Ctrl ...

  1. What's the Ctrl key on a Treo 650

    I've just installed a couple of ssh clients on to my Treo 650, now I can
    access my Linux systems from my phone (very cool). I was also able to run
    Emacs remotely on the Treo, however Emacs needs Ctrl and Esc keys to be
    useful. What are the Ctrl and Esc keys on the Treo?

  2. Re: What's the Ctrl key on a Treo 650

    General Schvantzkoph writes:

    > I've just installed a couple of ssh clients on to my Treo 650, now I can
    > access my Linux systems from my phone (very cool). I was also able to run
    > Emacs remotely on the Treo, however Emacs needs Ctrl and Esc keys to be
    > useful.

    Not really. What you need to do is some intensinve key binding, to
    make it practical to use with the Treo keyboard.

    > What are the Ctrl and Esc keys on the Treo?

    WARNING: This product warps space and time in its vicinity.

+ Reply to Thread