switching data from Handspring visor to Blackberry 7100x - Palmtop

This is a discussion on switching data from Handspring visor to Blackberry 7100x - Palmtop ; Hi everyone I have just bought a blackberry in order to integrate my mobile phone with my pda. I want to transfer the data (telephone numbers mainly) from Palm desktop back up to Blackberry desktop backup. I have no idea ...

  1. switching data from Handspring visor to Blackberry 7100x

    Hi everyone

    I have just bought a blackberry in order to integrate my mobile phone
    with my pda. I want to transfer the data (telephone numbers mainly)
    from Palm desktop back up to Blackberry desktop backup. I have no idea
    how to do this.
    Any help gratefully appreciated.

    Matthew

  2. Re: switching data from Handspring visor to Blackberry 7100x

    wrote in message
    news:1155293579.747574.10370@b28g2000cwb.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi everyone
    >
    > I have just bought a blackberry in order to integrate my mobile phone
    > with my pda. I want to transfer the data (telephone numbers mainly)
    > from Palm desktop back up to Blackberry desktop backup. I have no idea
    > how to do this.
    > Any help gratefully appreciated.

    My 8700c has software that appears to allow the information to be imported
    into the BlackBerry..? Have you installed the software and had a look?

    --
    The DervMan
    www.dervman.com

+ Reply to Thread