Symbol Barcode Scanner Pistola Laser TN5250 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Symbol Barcode Scanner Pistola Laser TN5250 - Palmtop ; Abbiamo un problema, non riesco a visualizzare il codice MAC sulla pistola laser, per interfacciare la pistola ho una culla cradle 6865, uso il sw winhxe prego mi aiutate ha trovare il codice MAC sulla pistola eseguendo un commando, oppure ...

  1. Symbol Barcode Scanner Pistola Laser TN5250

    Abbiamo un problema, non riesco a visualizzare il codice MAC sulla
    pistola laser,
    per interfacciare la pistola ho una culla cradle 6865, uso il sw winhxe
    prego mi aiutate ha trovare il codice MAC sulla pistola eseguendo un
    commando,
    oppure con il sw?

    Cordiali saluti

    We have a problem, I don't succeed in visualizing the code MAC on
    barcode scanner, for interfacciare the barcode I have a crib cradle
    6865, use the sw winhxe
    do I pray you help me it has MAC find the code on the gun performing a
    command,
    or with the sw?

    Kindest regards

  2. Re: Symbol Barcode Scanner Pistola Laser TN5250

    On 8 Aug 2006 08:12:19 -0700, jibemb@gmail.com wrote:

    >Abbiamo un problema, non riesco a visualizzare il codice MAC sulla
    >pistola laser,
    >per interfacciare la pistola ho una culla cradle 6865, uso il sw winhxe
    >prego mi aiutate ha trovare il codice MAC sulla pistola eseguendo un
    >commando,
    >oppure con il sw?
    >
    >Cordiali saluti
    >
    >We have a problem, I don't succeed in visualizing the code MAC on
    >barcode scanner, for interfacciare the barcode I have a crib cradle
    >6865, use the sw winhxe
    >do I pray you help me it has MAC find the code on the gun performing a
    >command,
    >or with the sw?

    I am not sure I understand. But I think you are trying to write a
    program for a Symbol barcode scanner. If you are, then you should use
    the SDK for that scanner from Symbol. I just made a few attempts to
    find info on the TN5250, but failed.

    Questions about programming Pocket PCs are more likely to get answers
    in microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer

    >Kindest regards

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 478
    Boston, MA 02116
    www.penfact.com

  3. Re: Symbol Barcode Scanner Pistola Laser TN5250

    Thanks for the fast reply, my problem with the Symbol Barcode Scanner
    don't I succeed to MAC to know the code, do I have to insert it in an
    Acces
    Point, would you know how to tell me as to make for MAC visualize the
    code?
    As I had written I have the sw HINHEX, and with it I don't succeed in
    communicating with the Barcode Scanner.

    Kindest regards

    Grazie per la veloce risposta,il mio problema con la Symbol pistola
    laser
    non riesco a conoscere il codice MAC, devo inserirla in un Acces Point,
    sapresti
    dirmi come fare per visualizzare il codice MAC?
    Come avevo scritto ho il sw HINHEX, e con esso non riesco a comunicare
    con la
    pistola laser

    Cordiali saluti

  4. Re: Symbol Barcode Scanner Pistola Laser TN5250

    Which Symbol terminal model do you have? It sounds from your cradle model
    that it may be a PDT684x series unit using the TN5250 as a dos based client.

    wrote in message
    news:1155049939.047714.98480@m79g2000cwm.googlegro ups.com...
    > Abbiamo un problema, non riesco a visualizzare il codice MAC sulla
    > pistola laser,
    > per interfacciare la pistola ho una culla cradle 6865, uso il sw winhxe
    > prego mi aiutate ha trovare il codice MAC sulla pistola eseguendo un
    > commando,
    > oppure con il sw?
    >
    > Cordiali saluti
    >
    > We have a problem, I don't succeed in visualizing the code MAC on
    > barcode scanner, for interfacciare the barcode I have a crib cradle
    > 6865, use the sw winhxe
    > do I pray you help me it has MAC find the code on the gun performing a
    > command,
    > or with the sw?
    >
    > Kindest regards

  5. Re: Symbol Barcode Scanner Pistola Laser TN5250

    Mark ha scritto:

    > Which Symbol terminal model do you have? It sounds from your cradle model
    > that it may be a PDT684x series unit using the TN5250 as a dos based client.
    >
    > wrote in message
    > news:1155049939.047714.98480@m79g2000cwm.googlegro ups.com...
    > > Abbiamo un problema, non riesco a visualizzare il codice MAC sulla
    > > pistola laser,
    > > per interfacciare la pistola ho una culla cradle 6865, uso il sw winhxe
    > > prego mi aiutate ha trovare il codice MAC sulla pistola eseguendo un
    > > commando,
    > > oppure con il sw?
    > >
    > > Cordiali saluti
    > >
    > > We have a problem, I don't succeed in visualizing the code MAC on
    > > barcode scanner, for interfacciare the barcode I have a crib cradle
    > > 6865, use the sw winhxe
    > > do I pray you help me it has MAC find the code on the gun performing a
    > > command,
    > > or with the sw?
    > >
    > > Kindest regards

    Ciao mio cradle modello 3865, part.no. 59942-01-00, symbol
    sn.M1H28H64K, FATTO IN MEXICO,
    come ho scritto il Crandle non riesco a connetterlo, mi dire quale
    programmi posso usare,
    ho usato il programma WinHex non funziona, sei ha conoscenza di come
    posso visualizzare
    il numero MaC suulla barcode Scanner TN5250.

    Cordiali saluti

    Hi my cradle is model 3865, part.no. 59942-01-00, symbol sn.M1H28H64K,
    made In
    MEXICO, as I have written the Crandle I don't succeed in connecting it,
    me
    to say what programs I can use, I have used the program WinHex it
    doesn't work,
    you are it has knowledge of how the number I can visualize MaC my
    barcode
    Scanner TN5250.

    Kindest regards

  6. Re: Symbol Barcode Scanner Pistola Laser TN5250

    Hi,

    I think you have a number of items mixed up

    The 3865 cradle is maybe a single bay or a four bay unit depending on the
    cofiguration.
    TN5250 is not the scanner but software. To be exact it is IBM Terminal
    emulation software for 5250 series. To find out the exact model of terminal
    look on the white sticker where the serial number of the unit is and it will
    say something like PDT6842-xxxxxxxx.
    How many keys are on the keypad? 35, 46?
    The winhex programme is usually used to transfer a programme from a PC to
    the Terminal via the cradle..
    The more information you can give the better.

    Hope all this makes sense.
    "Jibem" wrote in message
    news:1155292109.523729.122860@i42g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...

    Mark ha scritto:

    > Which Symbol terminal model do you have? It sounds from your cradle model
    > that it may be a PDT684x series unit using the TN5250 as a dos based
    > client.
    >
    > wrote in message
    > news:1155049939.047714.98480@m79g2000cwm.googlegro ups.com...
    > > Abbiamo un problema, non riesco a visualizzare il codice MAC sulla
    > > pistola laser,
    > > per interfacciare la pistola ho una culla cradle 6865, uso il sw winhxe
    > > prego mi aiutate ha trovare il codice MAC sulla pistola eseguendo un
    > > commando,
    > > oppure con il sw?
    > >
    > > Cordiali saluti
    > >
    > > We have a problem, I don't succeed in visualizing the code MAC on
    > > barcode scanner, for interfacciare the barcode I have a crib cradle
    > > 6865, use the sw winhxe
    > > do I pray you help me it has MAC find the code on the gun performing a
    > > command,
    > > or with the sw?
    > >
    > > Kindest regards

    Ciao mio cradle modello 3865, part.no. 59942-01-00, symbol
    sn.M1H28H64K, FATTO IN MEXICO,
    come ho scritto il Crandle non riesco a connetterlo, mi dire quale
    programmi posso usare,
    ho usato il programma WinHex non funziona, sei ha conoscenza di come
    posso visualizzare
    il numero MaC suulla barcode Scanner TN5250.

    Cordiali saluti

    Hi my cradle is model 3865, part.no. 59942-01-00, symbol sn.M1H28H64K,
    made In
    MEXICO, as I have written the Crandle I don't succeed in connecting it,
    me
    to say what programs I can use, I have used the program WinHex it
    doesn't work,
    you are it has knowledge of how the number I can visualize MaC my
    barcode
    Scanner TN5250.

    Kindest regards

+ Reply to Thread