How to Corrupt Compact Flash File System - Palmtop

This is a discussion on How to Corrupt Compact Flash File System - Palmtop ; Hi, My mobile device is running a WIN CE 5.0 I need to test if a power faliure (reset) on my mobile device can corrupt the File System (FAT) on the device. It should not only corrupt the file that ...

  1. How to Corrupt Compact Flash File System

    Hi,

    My mobile device is running a WIN CE 5.0

    I need to test if a power faliure (reset) on my mobile device can
    corrupt the File System (FAT) on the device.

    It should not only corrupt the file that is being written, but the
    entire file system to an extent that other files/folders are affected.

    How can i corrupt it.??
    and ,which Tool do i use use to check the errors. (ckhdsk does not give
    too much extended info)??

    Any suggections??

  2. Re: How to Corrupt Compact Flash File System

    Bill Marcum wrote:

    >> How can i corrupt it.??
    >> and ,which Tool do i use use to check the errors. (ckhdsk does not give
    >> too much extended info)??
    >> Any suggections??

    > It would be easy...

    Ignore him. He's a troll, he's been asking the very same question for ages
    now. Repeatedly.

    --
    Linux Registered User # 302622

+ Reply to Thread