Hi
Where can I find a Charge & Audio cable for my Palm Tx.
Does such a beast exist?

I like to play music from my Palm into my car stereo (it has an
aux input) Right now I connect the Car Charger to the bottom and
a small audio cable from the headphone output to the aux input of
the car stereo.

Looking at the pinout of the connector it looks like it would
be possible to build (with the right connector of course) a simple
cable that would plug into the bottom of the unit and stay connected
to the car stereo AND the lighter/charger. In fact a craddle would
be even better

Where can I find such an accessory? I do want to have my TX bouncing
around on the road..

Javier