Poqet PC - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Poqet PC - Palmtop ; I just purchased a Poqet PC 0164 on eBay (there is another one for sale right now). I would like to know if Wordperfect 5.1 for DOS can run on this computer, and if so, what files are necessary. The ...

  1. Poqet PC

    I just purchased a Poqet PC 0164 on eBay (there is another one for sale
    right now). I would like to know if Wordperfect 5.1 for DOS can run on
    this computer, and if so, what files are necessary. The unit came with
    512K and 1MB cards that have the name Poqet on them. Are there 2MB
    cards available? If so, which manufacturers? Thanks for any help!

    Michael Wiseberg
    NJCOUNSEL@GMAIL.COM

  2. Re: Poqet PC

    njcounsel@gmail.com wrote:
    > I just purchased a Poqet PC 0164 on eBay (there is another one for sale
    > right now). I would like to know if Wordperfect 5.1 for DOS can run on
    > this computer, and if so, what files are necessary. The unit came with
    > 512K and 1MB cards that have the name Poqet on them. Are there 2MB
    > cards available? If so, which manufacturers? Thanks for any help!
    >
    > Michael Wiseberg
    > NJCOUNSEL@GMAIL.COM

    5.1 can run on it. I have a special WP5.1 card that I put in the "A"
    slot.

    If you can't find one of these, then you must copy the necessary wp5.1
    files onto a SRAM card and use that in the "A" drive. The files will
    fit onto a 512K card.

+ Reply to Thread