Adobe keyboard wont go away - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Adobe keyboard wont go away - Palmtop ; Just a quick question. I have a new Palm TX so sorry if this is a stupid question But. With Adobe Reader 3.05 when I view a document I am not able to remove the keyboard area. The button that ...

  1. Adobe keyboard wont go away

    Just a quick question. I have a new Palm TX so sorry if this is a
    stupid question But.
    With Adobe Reader 3.05 when I view a document I am not able to remove
    the keyboard area. The button that expands and removes the keyboard is
    grayed out and I can not minimize it. is there a way?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Adobe keyboard wont go away

    On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:43:31 GMT, cmatbmed@hotmail.com
    wrote:

    >Just a quick question. I have a new Palm TX so sorry if this is a
    >stupid question But.
    >With Adobe Reader 3.05 when I view a document I am not able to remove
    >the keyboard area. The button that expands and removes the keyboard is
    >grayed out and I can not minimize it. is there a way?

    The keyboard appears and cannot be removed whenever you run
    an application that is not smart enough to fill the screen
    of the TX. In addition to Adobe, I have at least one other
    app that also causes the keyboard to appear and stay.

    --
    Vic Roberts
    Replace xxx with vdr in e-mail address.

+ Reply to Thread