QUESTION! Sony Clies - Which is the best? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on QUESTION! Sony Clies - Which is the best? - Palmtop ; QUESTION! Sony Clies - Which is the best? Looking for some advice... saw people asking, but not too many answering. I got the same question. I didn't see anyone say their opinion. I too am looking to buy a Sony ...

  1. QUESTION! Sony Clies - Which is the best?

    QUESTION! Sony Clies - Which is the best?

    Looking for some advice... saw people asking, but not too many
    answering. I got the same question. I didn't see anyone say their
    opinion.

    I too am looking to buy a Sony Clie with built-in keyboard.

    Now that they are out-of-production... I wanted to know which one was
    the best one to buy? I will be shopping on eBay and don't want to buy
    the wrong model if there is a superior one.

  2. Re: QUESTION! Sony Clies - Which is the best?

    Quasar X wrote:
    > QUESTION! Sony Clies - Which is the best?
    >

    > Looking for some advice... saw people asking, but not too many
    > answering. I got the same question. I didn't see anyone say their
    > opinion.
    >

    > I too am looking to buy a Sony Clie with built-in keyboard.
    >

    > Now that they are out-of-production... I wanted to know which one was
    > the best one to buy? I will be shopping on eBay and don't want to buy
    > the wrong model if there is a superior one.

    Without any contest the PEG-UX50

+ Reply to Thread