Expense Report... where is it? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Expense Report... where is it? - Palmtop ; Probably a totally OLD topic... but I just noticed it. I have palm desktop 4.1.4e and there's no EXPENSE REPORT button anymore. I click 'about' and then 'versions' and the 'expcn20.dll' is not found. I click on hotsync and there's ...

  1. Expense Report... where is it?

    Probably a totally OLD topic... but I just noticed it.

    I have palm desktop 4.1.4e and there's no EXPENSE REPORT button anymore. I
    click 'about' and then 'versions' and the 'expcn20.dll' is not found. I
    click on hotsync and there's nothing in there for an expense conduit. Any
    help?

    thanks
    -ry

    ryanmmoore@hotSPAMBEGONEmail.com
    http://www.photosig.com/go/users/view?id=90518
    "The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind
    with an open one."
    ~Malcolm S. Forbes

  2. Re: Expense Report... where is it?

    Ryan wrote:
    > Probably a totally OLD topic... but I just noticed it.
    >
    > I have palm desktop 4.1.4e and there's no EXPENSE REPORT button anymore. I
    > click 'about' and then 'versions' and the 'expcn20.dll' is not found. I
    > click on hotsync and there's nothing in there for an expense conduit. Any
    > help?

    Palm removed the expense report application a while back, I'm guessing
    because anyone who really needed it could afford to spring for something
    like TinySheet instead. I imagine you could copy the PRC file from an
    older Palm or OS image and transfer that, but setting up the conduit
    would be tricky.

  3. Re: Expense Report... where is it?

    Well the funny thing is I still have the program on the palm (T3) but
    nothing on the desktop end.
    "Dekaritae" wrote in message
    > Ryan wrote:
    >> Probably a totally OLD topic... but I just noticed it.
    >>
    >> I have palm desktop 4.1.4e and there's no EXPENSE REPORT button anymore.
    >> I click 'about' and then 'versions' and the 'expcn20.dll' is not found.
    >> I click on hotsync and there's nothing in there for an expense conduit.
    >> Any help?

    > Palm removed the expense report application a while back, I'm guessing
    > because anyone who really needed it could afford to spring for something
    > like TinySheet instead. I imagine you could copy the PRC file from an
    > older Palm or OS image and transfer that, but setting up the conduit would
    > be tricky.

+ Reply to Thread