excel file on treo 600 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on excel file on treo 600 - Palmtop ; Hi, I've got a excel spreadsheet that I want on my treo 600. How do I phyhsically get the sheet on my treo? -- Cheers Paul le singe est dans l'arbre http://www.paulwatt.info...

  1. excel file on treo 600

    --
    Cheers

    Paul
    le singe est dans l'arbre
    http://www.paulwatt.info

  2. Re: excel file on treo 600

    Paul Watt a écrit :
    > Hi,
    > I've got a excel spreadsheet that I want on my treo 600. How do I
    > phyhsically get the sheet on my treo?

    Check if you have "Document To Go" ("Documents" icon in your PalmDesktop app.).
    This will convert your sheet to something that can be read on the PalmOS.

    Charly

  3. Re: excel file on treo 600

    Paul Watt wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I've got a excel spreadsheet that I want on my treo 600. How do I
    > phyhsically get the sheet on my treo?

    The TinySheet conduit can synchronize an Excel workbook between your
    Palm and your computer.

    http://www.iambic.com/tinysheet/palmos/details.asp

+ Reply to Thread