I've written a free (open-source) web based front-end to a high-end
mathematics program. I've looked at the web interface on various
computers including the browsers on Pocket PC, Sun SPARC and of course
Windows (both Firefox and IE). But not Palm as I don't have one.

The page I'd like investigate is this one.

http://witm.sourceforge.net/witm.php

This is a screen shot running on an hp iPAQ.

http://witm.sourceforge.net/images/m...ca-on-iPAQ.jpg

If you are interested in testing it fully (not just that non-functional
demo), drop me a private email - especially if you could mail me a
screen shot or photo on a Palm which I can add to a web page.

The return address email address is valid and will be for a couple of
months. Later it will need changing.

Full details of the software are here.

http://witm.sourceforge.net/

--