Palm Treo 650 Internet Access - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm Treo 650 Internet Access - Palmtop ; Hi, I got the Enfora Wi-Fi adapter for the Palm Treo 650, and I can connect to the internet via Blazer. However, I am writing my own application which needs to be able to be connected to the network, therefore, ...

  1. Palm Treo 650 Internet Access

    Hi,

    I got the Enfora Wi-Fi adapter for the Palm Treo 650, and I can connect
    to the internet via Blazer.

    However, I am writing my own application which needs to be able to be
    connected to the network, therefore, I was wondering if anyone knew
    about the API's I can access, or anywhere to find information about the
    API's available.

    Basically, similarly to Blazer, my personal application needs to access
    the internet/network (wi-fi).

    Thanks,

    Kushal
    kushal.agarwal (at) gmail.com

  2. Re: Palm Treo 650 Internet Access

    In article <1152068138.767764.281620@j8g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>,
    "Kushal" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I got the Enfora Wi-Fi adapter for the Palm Treo 650, and I can connect
    > to the internet via Blazer.
    >
    > However, I am writing my own application which needs to be able to be
    > connected to the network, therefore, I was wondering if anyone knew
    > about the API's I can access, or anywhere to find information about the
    > API's available.
    >
    > Basically, similarly to Blazer, my personal application needs to access
    > the internet/network (wi-fi).
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Kushal
    > kushal.agarwal (at) gmail.com