Lifedrive Next? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Lifedrive Next? - Palmtop ; I posted this under another topic so maybe it was not noticed. My apologies for reposting. Any guesses about whether or when there will be a new model of Life Drive? I am interested in buying one but don't want ...

  1. Lifedrive Next?

    I posted this under another topic so maybe it was not noticed. My
    apologies for reposting.

    Any guesses about whether or when there will be a new model of Life
    Drive? I am interested in buying one but don't want to get it just
    before a new model or replacement.

  2. Re: Lifedrive Next?

    kwn@killcare.com aszonygya:
    :
    :Any guesses about whether or when there will be a new model of Life
    rive? I am interested in buying one but don't want to get it just
    :before a new model or replacement.

    I hope there will be either no next LifeDrive or else the new one will be
    drastically different. [my TX is getting better and better] /PaulN

+ Reply to Thread