Can these devices play streaming video or audio? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Can these devices play streaming video or audio? - Palmtop ; I'm debating between Palm TX and the HP RX1950/55 Do any of these devices let you go for instance to cbsnews or xmradio or cnn and play streaming video or audio? Thanks....

  1. Can these devices play streaming video or audio?

    I'm debating between Palm TX and the HP RX1950/55
    Do any of these devices let you go for instance to cbsnews or xmradio or cnn
    and play streaming video or audio?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Can these devices play streaming video or audio?

    I've listened to streamed radio broadcasts of hockey games on my X50v, if
    that helps. Haven't tried video.

    Clint

    "Verizon User" wrote in message
    > I'm debating between Palm TX and the HP RX1950/55
    > Do any of these devices let you go for instance to cbsnews or xmradio or
    > cnn and play streaming video or audio?
    >
    > Thanks.

  3. Re: Can these devices play streaming video or audio?

    On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 02:17:12 GMT, Verizon User wrote:
    > I'm debating between Palm TX and the HP RX1950/55
    > Do any of these devices let you go for instance to cbsnews or xmradio or cnn
    > and play streaming video or audio?

    The Palm TX can play internet radio if you upgrade included Pocket Tunes
    to Deluxe ($24.95 upgrade). I even heard you can use that to listen to
    air traffic control at airports (from internet site). But I would not
    know about streaming video.

    Once TX battery is initially charged, it can charge from USB cable. So I
    keep its power brick in my bedroom for WiFi internet radio (headphones or
    extra set of decent PC speakers), and use USB cable if I need to charge it
    at a PC (work or home).

+ Reply to Thread