UMPC feedback - Palmtop

This is a discussion on UMPC feedback - Palmtop ; I have used the UMPC (samsung q1) for about a week now. contrary to reviews, i find the unit to be as advertized and give it high marks for almost everything. The keying takes a little getting adjustment and it ...

  1. UMPC feedback

    I have used the UMPC (samsung q1) for about a week now. contrary to reviews, i find the unit to be as advertized and give it high marks for almost everything. The keying takes a little getting adjustment and it really needs a keyboard and mousie when used on the desk (an external monitor is better too) but it performs flawlessly in the field and as a GPS when attached to an inexpensive GPS receiver.

    If anyone has any further comments on this I would be interested. Also, if anyone wants a more detailed review I would be happy to post it here.

  2. Re: UMPC feedback

    I do agree. I have mine for several weeks now and like it a lot.

    Battery life could be better (about 2.5 hours) but is not a problem for
    my use (I use it mostly on my way to work and back).

    Lack of keyboard is the only negative point sometimes, I bought the one
    from Samsung, it is a nice one, but only to be use when you are not mobile.

    jojo@vavisetviens.com (yes, I want to be spammed)

+ Reply to Thread