Velo 1 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Velo 1 - Palmtop ; I have a handcomputer named Philips Velo 1. Can somebody tell me wher I can find a driver for Windows XP, so I can put the documents from the Velo to my PC....

  1. Velo 1

    I have a handcomputer named Philips Velo 1.
    Can somebody tell me wher I can find a driver for Windows XP, so I can put
    the documents from the Velo to my PC.

  2. Re: Velo 1

    To: Jan Albers
    Jan Albers wrote:
    > I have a handcomputer named Philips Velo 1.
    > Can somebody tell me wher I can find a driver for Windows XP, so I can put
    > the documents from the Velo to my PC.

    http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/philips/philips.htm
    --- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
    Shadow River BBS http://shadowriver.homeip.net:9003

  3. Re: Velo 1

    Hi,

    Cyclops wrote:
    > To: Jan Albers
    > Jan Albers wrote:
    >
    >> I have a handcomputer named Philips Velo 1.
    >> Can somebody tell me wher I can find a driver for Windows XP, so I can
    >> put the documents from the Velo to my PC.

    > http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/philips/philips.htm
    > --- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
    > Shadow River BBS http://shadowriver.homeip.net:9003

    Isn't a driver for a Velo called a cyclist? :-)

    Laurent
    --
    Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft

  4. Re: Velo 1

    __/ [ Laurent Bugnion ] on Tuesday 09 May 2006 17:47 \__

    > Hi,
    >
    > Cyclops wrote:
    >> To: Jan Albers
    >> Jan Albers wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have a handcomputer named Philips Velo 1.
    >>> Can somebody tell me wher I can find a driver for Windows XP, so I can
    >>> put the documents from the Velo to my PC.

    >> http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/philips/philips.htm
    >> --- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
    >> Shadow River BBS http://shadowriver.homeip.net:9003

    > Isn't a driver for a Velo called a cyclist? :-)

    And a driver for the Palm called the Nervous System? *smile*

    How do you describe the driver of Windows? Nervous.

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz | WARNING: /dev/null running out of space
    http://Schestowitz.com | GNU/Linux PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E

  5. Re: Velo 1

    Thank you Cyclops for your help but I cannot find a driver for XP on the
    link you have mentioned.
    Maybe you have some other tips?
    "Cyclops" schreef in
    bericht news:44600C38.57.palmdev@shadowriver.homeip.net...
    > To: Jan Albers
    > Jan Albers wrote:
    >> I have a handcomputer named Philips Velo 1.
    >> Can somebody tell me wher I can find a driver for Windows XP, so I can
    >> put the documents from the Velo to my PC.

    > http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/philips/philips.htm
    > --- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
    > Shadow River BBS http://shadowriver.homeip.net:9003

+ Reply to Thread