Is it possible to replace the battery on an original Sony Clie PDA? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Is it possible to replace the battery on an original Sony Clie PDA? - Palmtop ; I've got a Sony Clie (T615, i think) that works fine except that the battery doesn't last more than a couple days. I see replacement batteries for sale for $25-30. What's involved with installing one? -- a d y k ...

  1. Is it possible to replace the battery on an original Sony Clie PDA?

    --
    a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

    Don't blame me. I voted for Gore. Proudly then, even more so in hindsight.

  2. Re: Is it possible to replace the battery on an original Sony Clie PDA?

    "Al Dykes" wrote in message
    > I've got a Sony Clie (T615, i think) that works fine except that the
    > battery doesn't last more than a couple days.

    How much in terms of uptime? For me, a couple of days use could mean
    something like fourteen hours of uptime...

    --
    The DervMan
    www.dervman.com

  3. Re: Is it possible to replace the battery on an original Sony Clie PDA?

    adykes@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:

    >I've got a Sony Clie (T615, i think) that works fine except that the
    >battery doesn't last more than a couple days.
    >
    >I see replacement batteries for sale for $25-30. What's involved with
    >installing one?

    During my recent search, I came upon these instructions (for the TH55)
    http://www.cliebattery.com/csk-003install.html

    This MIGHT be the instructions for yours:
    http://www.cliebattery.com/t615cinstall.htm

    Good luck! Please post any interesting links you find in this search
    .... I'm looking as well BUT getting confused.

    http://www3.sympatico.ca/dmitton
    SPAM Reduction: Remove "x." from my domain.