Best email option - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Best email option - Palmtop ; Hi, I do a lot of traveling and like to check my email. I currently use a Toshiba laptop but it is a lot of stuff to haul around just to check emails. I am looking for specific suggestions re, ...

  1. Best email option

    Hi,

    I do a lot of traveling and like to check my email. I currently use a
    Toshiba laptop but it is a lot of stuff to haul around just to check
    emails.

    I am looking for specific suggestions re, phone, Palm PDA, Windows PDA
    (gasp, heresy on this group) or any other thing that will do the job of
    emailing while on the road. I often find free wifi connections on the
    laptop and use them since my emails are not of National security
    importance.

    Anyone care to leap in here?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Best email option

    Sounds like you're buying a Blackberry.
    - henry

  3. Re: Best email option

    I would have to say that if your primary motivator is mobile email,
    take a look at the BlackBerry 8700 series. The keyboard is fantastic,
    the email support is tremendous.

+ Reply to Thread