Is there e-reader w/ integrated dictionary? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Is there e-reader w/ integrated dictionary? - Palmtop ; Hello everyone, i would like an ereader such that i just click (or select) a word an it returns to me the word meaning. It seems that ereader pro together w/ merriam websters dict. can do that. Is that right? ...

  1. Is there e-reader w/ integrated dictionary?

    Hello everyone,

    i would like an ereader such that i just click (or
    select) a word an it returns to me the word
    meaning. It seems that ereader pro together w/
    merriam websters dict. can do that. Is that right?
    Anyone already has those things installed?

    Thanks in advance,

    Regards,

    Leo

  2. Re: Is there e-reader w/ integrated dictionary?

    Per l@dcc.ufmg.br:

    >Hello everyone,
    >
    >i would like an ereader such that i just click (or
    >select) a word an it returns to me the word
    >meaning. It seems that ereader pro together w/
    >merriam websters dict. can do that. Is that right?
    >Anyone already has those things installed?

    I use Peanut Press' PalmReader Pro v2.2.2 and it does exactly that.

    Doesn't seem to respond to a tap on my TX, but selecting with a drag stroke does
    it.

    I like the dictionary a *lot* for it's content. I'm not in love with having to
    go through the reader to get to it bc a lot of my lookups are in response to
    reading book or magazine article hardcopy.

    If they could wrap Nexus' UI around that content they'd have the dic product of
    my dreams - short of Webster's Unabridged....
    --
    PeteCresswell

+ Reply to Thread