Can Graffiti 1 be used on a TX? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Can Graffiti 1 be used on a TX? - Palmtop ; Has anyone used Graffiti 1 on a TX? I have just bought a TX from E-Bay and it will arrive during the week. If anyone is using Graffiti 1 will you let me know where I can get the file(s). ...

  1. Can Graffiti 1 be used on a TX?

    Has anyone used Graffiti 1 on a TX? I have just bought a TX from E-Bay
    and it will arrive during the week. If anyone is using Graffiti 1 will
    you let me know where I can get the file(s).

    Ployglott

  2. Re: Can Graffiti 1 be used on a TX?

    Polyglott wrote:
    > Has anyone used Graffiti 1 on a TX? I have just bought a TX from E-Bay
    > and it will arrive during the week. If anyone is using Graffiti 1 will
    > you let me know where I can get the file(s).
    >
    > Ployglott

    try:
    http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

+ Reply to Thread