Hi,

Is anyone else getting "Communication error. Please check coverage/Check URL, and try again. [Comm. 1]" error when
trying to connect connect to http://webmail.earthlink.net in Web Pro v3.0? My father keeps getting this error on
his old Tungsten C (PalmOS 5 with the latest ROM upgrade)? We have no problems on computers and notebooks/laptops
with Mozilla v1.7.12 and Internet Explorer v6.0 in Windows (98 SE, 2000 SP4, and XP) and Debian/Linux.

If so, then how come I cannot connect? The reason to use Webmail is to keep all e-mails on the server instead of
the clients like VersaMail, Outlook, etc.

Thank you in advance.
--
"The men of experiment are like the ant; they only collect and use. But the bee...gathers its materials from the flowers of the garden and of the field, but transforms and digests it by a power of its own." --Leonardo da Vinci
/\___/\
( )