Want to connect a E2 to the web via a PC with BT? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Want to connect a E2 to the web via a PC with BT? - Palmtop ; Ok, I just got a E2, and I would like to be able to connect to the web, using a Bluetooth connection??? Is that possible ? If so, what do I need to do? Thanks Michel...

  1. Want to connect a E2 to the web via a PC with BT?

    Ok, I just got a E2, and I would like to be able to connect to the web,
    using a Bluetooth connection???

    Is that possible ?
    If so, what do I need to do?

    Thanks

    Michel

  2. Re: Want to connect a E2 to the web via a PC with BT?

    I have a TX and am trying to figure out how to connect to Web also! I have
    a couple of problems, 1) I live "in the woods" so only have DialUp service
    and my computer is running Win 2000 Pro. I cannot find a way of Dial Up
    sharing for 2000 otherwise there would be few problems. There exists a Zoom
    modem with a Bluetooth acces point but the instruction manual only refers to
    setting up a PPC to access it so I cannot determin if Pa;m OS will work.
    There is also the WiFlyer which is a Dial Up modem with a WiFi router that
    looks promising but is over $100 so I would like to know if it really can
    work with a Palm before I drop that amount of cash, though I suppose I could
    sell it on eBay if it didn;t work out, might even make a profile!
    Any comment, other than "move into town" or "swith to XP which does allow
    Dial UP sharing" will be welcome.
    Doug.

    "Michel" wrote in message
    > Ok, I just got a E2, and I would like to be able to connect to the web,
    > using a Bluetooth connection???
    >
    > Is that possible ?
    > If so, what do I need to do?
    >
    > Thanks