Zire 31 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Zire 31 - Palmtop ; I use the Palm software to synchronize with my computer. I have bought a new computer. How do I export the files from the old computer to the new one? John --...

  1. Zire 31

    --

  2. Re: Zire 31

    John Bland wrote:
    > I use the Palm software to synchronize with my computer. I have bought a
    > new computer. How do I export the files from the old computer to the new
    > one?

    My understanding is that if you copy the entire "\Program Files\Palm\"
    folder to the new computer, then install Palm Desktop to the same
    folder, the files will be discovered once you synchronize the Palm
    device with the correct username.

+ Reply to Thread