Zire 21 and iCal - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Zire 21 and iCal - Palmtop ; Can I sync a Zire 21 to iCal and Address Book? Limitations? Truncations? Caveats?...

  1. Zire 21 and iCal

    Can I sync a Zire 21 to iCal and Address Book? Limitations?
    Truncations? Caveats?

  2. Re: Zire 21 and iCal

    http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/isync/devices.html

    "Categories" are not supported by the iCal-Sync. Memos only sync with
    Palm software, AdressBook is ok (birthdays are not synched). As an
    alternative, take a look at "Missing Sync".

  3. Re: Zire 21 and iCal

    What categories are you talking about in iCal? You mean categories in
    Address Book?

  4. Re: Zire 21 and iCal

    iCal does not support categories but has different calendars which could
    be matched to Palm Categories.

  5. Re: Zire 21 and iCal

    so Zire 21 does not show calenders? I'm confused.

  6. Re: Zire 21 and iCal

    so Zire 21 does not show calenders? I'm confused.

+ Reply to Thread