Wifi on Tungsten T? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Wifi on Tungsten T? - Palmtop ; Is it possible to buy a Wifi card for the Palm Tungsten T? Thanks. -- fiddlewidawiddum...

  1. Wifi on Tungsten T?

    --

    fiddlewidawiddum

  2. Re: Wifi on Tungsten T?

    Stimp wrote:
    > Is it possible to buy a Wifi card for the Palm Tungsten T?
    >
    > Thanks.

    I have been looking for a way to use an 802.11b card on a pre-T|3
    device, and it doesn't look terribly possible. Apparently it is not a
    software issue, it's that the SDIO chipset used in the 'T', 'T2' and I
    think 'E' is just incompatible with the chipset used in 802.11b/g wifi
    cards.

  3. Re: Wifi on Tungsten T?

    On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 Dekaritae wrote:
    > Stimp wrote:
    >> Is it possible to buy a Wifi card for the Palm Tungsten T?
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    > I have been looking for a way to use an 802.11b card on a pre-T|3
    > device, and it doesn't look terribly possible. Apparently it is not a
    > software issue, it's that the SDIO chipset used in the 'T', 'T2' and I
    > think 'E' is just incompatible with the chipset used in 802.11b/g wifi
    > cards.

    darn it... ok thanks. I'll look around for a new smartphone so
    --

    fiddlewidawiddum

+ Reply to Thread