tom tom 5 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on tom tom 5 - Palmtop ; I have totm tom 5 installed on my Dell Axim X51 but after starting the app and selecting the settings(english etc) the program tells me that there are no maps loaded. I have a cd of maps, where do thay ...

  1. tom tom 5

    I have totm tom 5 installed on my Dell Axim X51 but after starting the
    app and selecting the settings(english etc) the program tells me that
    there are no maps loaded.

    I have a cd of maps, where do thay have to be installed to??

  2. Re: tom tom 5

    OLLY schrieb:
    > I have totm tom 5 installed on my Dell Axim X51 but after starting the
    > app and selecting the settings(english etc) the program tells me that
    > there are no maps loaded.
    >
    > I have a cd of maps, where do thay have to be installed to??

    I have tom tom 5 on clie. The maps on Cd have to be uncompressed(for
    example Winrar) to a folder on the expansion card.

  3. Re: tom tom 5

    Many thanks, everything is now working

  4. Re: tom tom 5

    Ulrich Brune wrote:
    > OLLY schrieb:
    > > I have totm tom 5 installed on my Dell Axim X51 but after starting the
    > > app and selecting the settings(english etc) the program tells me that
    > > there are no maps loaded.
    > >
    > > I have a cd of maps, where do thay have to be installed to??
    > >

    > I have tom tom 5 on clie. The maps on Cd have to be uncompressed(for
    > example Winrar) to a folder on the expansion card.

    and how canb i uncompress these files, and put them onto a folder on the
    sd card? my quick install didn't copy these files.

+ Reply to Thread