Thinking of switching to Rogers Pay as You Go to be able to use my Zire
72 to access e-mail and stuff...

Anybody using their phone on Rogers Canada Pay as You Go?

Also what phones work best with Zire 72's? [I list below the phones I
know have probs.]

Motorola v3, v500, v525, v551, and v600
The maximum size of the SMS that can be sent is 160 characters. Any SMS
larger than 160 characters (also called multi-part SMS) will be
truncated

Nokia 3650:
Cannot download SMS from the phone to the handheld
The maximum size of the SMS that can be sent is 160 characters. Any SMS
larger than 160 characters (also called multi-part SMS) will be
truncated

Nokia 3230, 6600, 6630, 6670, 7600, 7610 and 7650:
Cannot download SMS from the phone to the handheld

Nokia 6230 and 6820:
When paired with Nokia 6230 and Nokia 6820, SMS and Dialing from the
handheld are not supported on the following devices: Tungsten T3, T2,
T; Zire 72; and Palm Bluetooth Card. Note: SMS and Dialing are
supported on other devices, such as Tungsten T5, E2; and LifeDrive

Sony-Ericsson P900, P910i
Not supported for Tungsten T, T2, T3, E; Zire 71, 72; Palm Bluetooth
Card
Supported for Tungsten T5, E2 and LifeDrive for dialing from Contacts
and Internet connection.
SMS messages cannot be sent and received when paired with P900 or
P910i.

These are the problems I am aware of...

What about:

Motorola V551m