Ink - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Ink - Palmtop ; Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey...

  1. Ink

    Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
    happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
    work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey

  2. Re: Ink

    No Problem Murph. It is just nice that you admitted and didn't shuffle away
    in silence like so many others.
    Thanks
    Twilighte
    wrote in message
    > Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
    > happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
    > work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey

+ Reply to Thread