6610i profile/driver for palm? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on 6610i profile/driver for palm? - Palmtop ; hi, i have a tungsten tx with palm os 5.4. there are a few preinstalled driver for nokia phones like 6310i. but how could i communicate with other phones like 6610i or 6230i? is there any driver for these type ...

  1. 6610i profile/driver for palm?

    hi, i have a tungsten tx with palm os 5.4. there are a few preinstalled
    driver for nokia phones like 6310i. but how could i communicate with other
    phones like 6610i or 6230i? is there any driver for these type of phone?
    thx
    homer

  2. Re: 6610i profile/driver for palm?

    In article , homer@norb.rulez.org
    says...
    > hi, i have a tungsten tx with palm os 5.4. there are a few preinstalled
    > driver for nokia phones like 6310i. but how could i communicate with other
    > phones like 6610i or 6230i? is there any driver for these type of phone?
    > thx
    > homer

    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/phonelink.html

    mentions 6230, but not 6610

    Links from TX take me to that site, but TX isnt mentioned.
    I know the 6230 took a while to get support.

  3. Re: 6610i profile/driver for palm?

    andrew1800 wrote:
    > In article , homer@norb.rulez.org
    > says...
    > > hi, i have a tungsten tx with palm os 5.4. there are a few preinstalled
    > > driver for nokia phones like 6310i. but how could i communicate with other
    > > phones like 6610i or 6230i? is there any driver for these type of phone?
    > > thx
    > > homer
    > >

    > http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/phonelink.html

    > mentions 6230, but not 6610

    > Links from TX take me to that site, but TX isnt mentioned.
    > I know the 6230 took a while to get support.

    ok, thx for the info. in the meantime i found 2 other links:
    http://www.palm.com/au/support/downloads/phonelink.html
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...nelink_ir.html
    these 2 links contains the same drivers. i\ve already installed them, but
    not yet tried.

+ Reply to Thread