CLIE peg-N610c power up problem! - Palmtop

This is a discussion on CLIE peg-N610c power up problem! - Palmtop ; Hello, just today, my clie n610c didnt power down when i pressed the power button. it stayed on for a while. then I tried to reset it and pushed the little reset button at the back. now, the start message ...

  1. CLIE peg-N610c power up problem!

    Hello,
    just today, my clie n610c didnt power down when i pressed the power
    button. it stayed on for a while. then I tried to reset it and pushed
    the little reset button at the back. now, the start message "palm
    powered" is on and the pda doesnt start up anymore. the green power
    light is always on!
    has anyone any idea why the power button doesnt work?

    thanks

    mehmet

  2. Re: CLIE peg-N610c power up problem!

    here is the update, the battery went dead and I connected the power
    supply to the pda. the pda started, i can view the menus but the
    back-light didnt come on. I tried to turn off the PDA using the power
    button but it doesnt respond. I also used the software option and chose
    power off from the drop down menu but it still didnt power down but the
    back light came on.
    So the machines doesnt power down at all.
    I greatly appreciate any suggestion!!!

  3. Re: CLIE peg-N610c power up problem!

    well I tried that already. it behaves like a normal soft reset. and the
    pda doesnt start up until the battery dies and i have to plug in the
    power adapter.

+ Reply to Thread