TX doesn't sync - Palmtop

This is a discussion on TX doesn't sync - Palmtop ; Suddenly my TX isn't syncing. All the conduit settings are ok, nothing has changed (except for a recent OS X update). What should I try first in troubleshooting this? Fa...

  1. TX doesn't sync

    Suddenly my TX isn't syncing. All the conduit settings are ok, nothing
    has changed (except for a recent OS X update). What should I try first
    in troubleshooting this?

    Fa

  2. Re: TX doesn't sync

    On 2006-03-15 20:56:33 +1100, Fa la la said:

    > Suddenly my TX isn't syncing. All the conduit settings are ok, nothing
    > has changed (except for a recent OS X update). What should I try first
    > in troubleshooting this?
    >
    > Fa

    I should have been clearer. No syncing is happeneing between the Palm
    and iCal or Address Book. It is working between the Palm and the Palm
    Desktop software.

    Fa

  3. Re: TX doesn't sync

    Fa la la wrote:

    > On 2006-03-15 20:56:33 +1100, Fa la la said:
    >
    > > Suddenly my TX isn't syncing. All the conduit settings are ok, nothing
    > > has changed (except for a recent OS X update). What should I try first
    > > in troubleshooting this?
    > >
    > > Fa

    > I should have been clearer. No syncing is happeneing between the Palm
    > and iCal or Address Book. It is working between the Palm and the Palm
    > Desktop software.
    >
    > Fa

    Look in the coduits folder:

    HardDrive:Library:Application Support:Palm HotSync:Conduiits:

    if there is no Apple Conduit then iSync won't Sync

    I have these Conduit files:

    DocsToGoConduit
    Install Conduit
    Photos Conduit
    Memo Conduit
    SplashPhoto Conduit
    Backup Conduit
    ToDo Conduit
    Memos Conduit
    Datebook Conduit
    Address Conduit
    Voice Memo Conduit
    Note Pad Conduit
    Apple

    These are disabled ('Do Nothing') in the HotSync Manager Conduit
    Settings:

    ToDo Conduit
    Datebook Conduit
    Address Conduit

    You'l get error messages if there's a conflict, make sure that you have
    the right versions etc.

  4. Re: TX doesn't sync

    > if there is no Apple Conduit then iSync won't Sync

    Yup, somehow my iSync was trashed. I re-installed all the Palm ****e
    (Documents to Go had lost its activation code too) and set up iSync
    again and now everything is peachy.

    Fa

+ Reply to Thread