i.Tech VKB Virtual Keyboard - Palmtop

This is a discussion on i.Tech VKB Virtual Keyboard - Palmtop ; Hello, Has anyone had success with the i.Tech laser bluetooth keyboard thing on the Treo 650? ( http://www.virtual-laser-keyboard.com ) I have the two talking via bluetooth, and the keystrokes go to the internal apps (such as Memo). When I try ...

  1. i.Tech VKB Virtual Keyboard

    Hello,

    Has anyone had success with the i.Tech laser bluetooth keyboard thing
    on the Treo 650? (http://www.virtual-laser-keyboard.com)

    I have the two talking via bluetooth, and the keystrokes go to the
    internal apps (such as Memo). When I try using it with other installed
    apps (such as DocToGo Word, my SSH terminal client, etc.) the Treo
    clicks to acknowledge the keystroke, but nothing gets passed on to the
    screen.

    I'm running the latest iTech VKB driver on the Treo, but I haven't
    updated the (Orange UK) Treo firmware for a while...

    Has anybody had success with this?

    Many thanks.

  2. Re: i.Tech VKB Virtual Keyboard

    Have you had any success with this? I'm also trying to find out why
    internal apps respond to the keyboard but others do not. I'm on a Palm
    T5.

    - Virgil

+ Reply to Thread