Missing Outlook conduits, expenses templates - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Missing Outlook conduits, expenses templates - Palmtop ; I just bought a pristine Palm III second-hand, and plan to use it to sync with MS Outlook and record car mileage expenses. To do this, the manual says, I need the Outlook conduits and expenses templates. Problem is, I ...

  1. Missing Outlook conduits, expenses templates

    I just bought a pristine Palm III second-hand, and plan to use it to sync
    with MS Outlook and record car mileage expenses.
    To do this, the manual says, I need the Outlook conduits and expenses
    templates.
    Problem is, I got no CD with this deal and these pieces are not included in
    the desktop download from the Palm site.
    Any advice on how to get these items or work around them?

  2. Re: Missing Outlook conduits, expenses templates

    I believe you need Chapura's PocketMirror. See www.chapura.com. They
    ship a free version with some PDAs. I do not recall offhand if it came
    with the III when it was new.

+ Reply to Thread