Problem using Adobe reader (for Palm) with my Sony UX50 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Problem using Adobe reader (for Palm) with my Sony UX50 - Palmtop ; Hi, I have recently installed Adobe Reader for Palm onto my Sony UX50 and after successful conversion of PDF's and HotSync onto my PDA, I am having trouble viewing. When Adobe Reader is launched on my PDA, it opens the ...

  1. Problem using Adobe reader (for Palm) with my Sony UX50

    Hi,

    I have recently installed Adobe Reader for Palm onto my Sony UX50 and
    after successful conversion of PDF's and HotSync onto my PDA, I am
    having trouble viewing. When Adobe Reader is launched on my PDA, it
    opens the graffiti (stylus hand recognition tool) window where the
    viewable area is sort of changed from landscape to portrait.
    Unfortunetely, the right side of the text of covered and I cannot
    properly view all the text. The UX50 doesnt allow me to close the
    graffiti window.

    Has anyone had the same problem? I have tried alternative solutions
    such as PalmPDF but it views the document as it is as a PDF and the
    text is too small for the screen. I like the fact that Adoba Reader
    converts the PDF to text before transferring it.

    Cheers

    Burnsy

  2. Re: Problem using Adobe reader (for Palm) with my Sony UX50

    I have found a solution. Rather easy to do:

    http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/w...lq.1@.3bba31b7

+ Reply to Thread