Hacks for the Treo 700 to get modem services? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Hacks for the Treo 700 to get modem services? - Palmtop ; Hi all, just got a new treo 700w. I have tried PDAnet to get "modem" services and it seems to work. Is there anything that I can download to make modem services available via bluetooth? Thanks, Michelle...

  1. Hacks for the Treo 700 to get modem services?

    Hi all,
    just got a new treo 700w.
    I have tried PDAnet to get "modem" services and it seems to work.
    Is there anything that I can download to make modem services available
    via bluetooth?

    Thanks,
    Michelle

  2. Re: Hacks for the Treo 700 to get modem services?

    I went pda.net and it was german. Where did you go?On Fri, 03 Mar
    2006 14:30:40 GMT, Michelle
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >just got a new treo 700w.
    >I have tried PDAnet to get "modem" services and it seems to work.
    >Is there anything that I can download to make modem services available
    >via bluetooth?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Michelle

  3. Re: Hacks for the Treo 700 to get modem services?

    Don Smith wrote:
    > I went pda.net and it was german. Where did you go?On Fri, 03 Mar
    > 2006 14:30:40 GMT, Michelle
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >> just got a new treo 700w.
    >> I have tried PDAnet to get "modem" services and it seems to work.
    >> Is there anything that I can download to make modem services available
    >> via bluetooth?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Michelle

    Probably is referring to PDAnet software.

    http://www.junefabrics.com/palmnet/

    As for the original question, I know that it is possible on PalmOS to
    perform all cradle/cable functions aside from charging, via bluetooth or
    wifi. I would assume that this is the same for PocketPC. On your Treo,
    What options does the software provide under "Port"?

+ Reply to Thread