Annoying Palm problem - task won't delete - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Annoying Palm problem - task won't delete - Palmtop ; Every week or so, I pick up my T5 to find the battery almost flat because it has switched itself on, with a message saying "install software from the CD to complete installation" or something similar. I have tried clicking ...

  1. Annoying Palm problem - task won't delete

    Every week or so, I pick up my T5 to find the battery almost flat
    because it has switched itself on, with a message saying "install
    software from the CD to complete installation" or something similar. I
    have tried clicking "clear", going to the event and clearing it but it
    keeps coming back...

    Looking under Tasks is no help - it doesn't appear in any category
    (nothing under Palm Desktop either...)

    Any clues on how to stop this?

  2. Re: Annoying Palm problem - task won't delete

    I've already installed the software from the CD - I don't want to have
    to do it again...
    I'll try seeing if there are any preferences in Filez that look
    promising

+ Reply to Thread