Problem with beam - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Problem with beam - Palmtop ; I went to beam a contact the other day, and got an error message: "Could not initialize library." Any suggestions?...

  1. Problem with beam

    I went to beam a contact the other day, and got an error message:

    "Could not initialize library." Any suggestions?

  2. Re: Problem with beam

    __/ [ Geardaddy ] on Tuesday 28 February 2006 15:35 \__

    > I went to beam a contact the other day, and got an error message:
    >
    > "Could not initialize library." Any suggestions?

    Which device is this? Have you tried soft resetting? Are you running any
    hacks layer on your Palm? Anything that may interfere or disable the IR
    port? Doe the IR port and beam function work in other applications?

    Best wishes,

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz | "I think I think, therefore I think I am"
    http://Schestowitz.com | SuSE Linux | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E

  3. Re: Problem with beam

    It's a Zire 31. Soft reset doesn't help, and I get the same error
    message when attempting to beam from calendar or tasks.

    Not expert enough to recognize any hacks, so I guess the answer to that
    question is no.

+ Reply to Thread