Fixing my palm M515 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Fixing my palm M515 - Palmtop ; I need to fix the card slot in my palm m515, the card does not stay in. Does anyone know a web site that I can find out hoa to fix it? Thank you in advance. Jay...

  1. Fixing my palm M515

    I need to fix the card slot in my palm m515, the card does not stay in.
    Does anyone know a web site that I can find out hoa to fix it? Thank you in
    advance.
    Jay

  2. Re: Fixing my palm M515

    __/ [ patchbutchart@shaw.ca ] on Monday 27 February 2006 02:01 \__

    > I need to fix the card slot in my palm m515, the card does not stay in.
    > Does anyone know a web site that I can find out hoa to fix it? Thank you in
    > advance.
    > Jay

    If your SD card slot is damaged, you might have to replace that component
    with a new one. The issue is that it's soldered to the main board. If only a
    spring or some slight adjustment is required from 'the inside', follow the
    guidance in the following page:

    http://www.pspilot.de/pppm500/pppm500.html

    Hope it helps,

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com | SuSE Linux | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E

  3. Re: Fixing my palm M515

    Roy Schestowitz wrote in

    > __/ [ patchbutchart@shaw.ca ] on Monday 27 February 2006 02:01 \__
    >
    >> I need to fix the card slot in my palm m515, the card does not stay
    >> in. Does anyone know a web site that I can find out hoa to fix it?
    >> Thank you in advance.
    >> Jay

    > If your SD card slot is damaged, you might have to replace that
    > component with a new one. The issue is that it's soldered to the main
    > board. If only a spring or some slight adjustment is required from
    > 'the inside', follow the guidance in the following page:
    >
    > http://www.pspilot.de/pppm500/pppm500.html
    >
    > Hope it helps,
    >
    > Roy

    Thank you Roy. Grately appreachiated!