Looking for suggestions on bluetooth gps - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Looking for suggestions on bluetooth gps - Palmtop ; i would like to get a bluetooth gps that will work with my Treo 650 and a laptop. any sites or suggestions for comparisons on diff models. tia -- ---------- cant find it? www.imdb.com - for movies/tv shows www.versiontracker.com - ...

  1. Looking for suggestions on bluetooth gps

    --
    ----------
    cant find it?

    www.imdb.com - for movies/tv shows
    www.versiontracker.com - for software
    www.wikipedia.com - for information
    www.google.com - for everything else

    Giganews Newsgroup Service
    http://www.giganews.com?c=gn69184

  2. Re: Looking for suggestions on bluetooth gps

    The Mobile Crossing package that includes the Mapopolis software works
    well in this unit.

    Dale

    --
    _ _ Dale DePriest