ZLIB lost in Palm T|X, where can I re-obtain it? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on ZLIB lost in Palm T|X, where can I re-obtain it? - Palmtop ; I accidently deleted the zlib file when I tried to deleted another file under the "Palm Commander"'s tiny font condition. Some programs don't run without it. Where can I get it? Thanks. Apple...

  1. ZLIB lost in Palm T|X, where can I re-obtain it?

    I accidently deleted the zlib file when I tried to deleted another file
    under the "Palm Commander"'s tiny font condition.

    Some programs don't run without it. Where can I get it?

    Thanks.

    Apple

  2. Re: ZLIB lost in Palm T|X, where can I re-obtain it?

    On 17 Feb 2006 13:11:13 -0800, apple wrote:

    > I accidently deleted the zlib file when I tried to deleted another file
    > under the "Palm Commander"'s tiny font condition.
    >
    > Some programs don't run without it. Where can I get it?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Apple

    http://gutenpalm.sourceforge.net/download.php
    Click "palmzlib.zip".