AmbiCom BlueTooth BT2000-CF not HPC2000 compatible! - Palmtop

This is a discussion on AmbiCom BlueTooth BT2000-CF not HPC2000 compatible! - Palmtop ; Has anyone gotten this card to work on their Jornada 720? I downloaded the drivers from HPCFactor and the apps install, but when the Bluetooth manager app opens I receive a message saying that its not compatible or something to ...

  1. AmbiCom BlueTooth BT2000-CF not HPC2000 compatible!

    Has anyone gotten this card to work on their Jornada 720? I downloaded the
    drivers from HPCFactor and the apps install, but when the Bluetooth manager
    app opens I receive a message saying that its not compatible or something to
    that effect and it closes out.

    I am unable to detect devices, nor are any other devices able to detect the
    HPC. The card seems to work fine in my Compaq Armada laptop however, so this
    is not a hardware problem.

    John

    --
    Mark 1:15-The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent
    and believe the good news!"

  2. Re: AmbiCom BlueTooth BT2000-CF not HPC2000 compatible!

    AmbiCom tech support has confirmed that this card is not HPC compatible.

    --
    "Bible John" wrote in message
    > Has anyone gotten this card to work on their Jornada 720? I downloaded
    > the drivers from HPCFactor and the apps install, but when the Bluetooth
    > manager app opens I receive a message saying that its not compatible or
    > something to that effect and it closes out.
    >
    > I am unable to detect devices, nor are any other devices able to detect
    > the HPC. The card seems to work fine in my Compaq Armada laptop however,
    > so this is not a hardware problem.
    >

    > John
    >
    > --
    > Mark 1:15-The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent
    > and believe the good news!"
    > CERM-Church Education Resource Ministries
    > http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible

    > Newsgroups
    > =----

+ Reply to Thread