If you own a Treo 600 You probably know that the sms program it's somehow
peculiar, it threads sms from the same caller, and it gives you the feeling
of actually chatting with him or she via sms.
As long I've never met a program that does the same thing, is there anybody
out there who knows of a similar program for Windows Mobile? Their idea
that a sms is an e-mail makes me sick, a sms is a piece of conversation, it
should be handled as a piece of a chat, I'm almost switching to a Treo just
for that software, but I must use Windows Mobile to run a company
proprietary software, so...

Do you know of any alternative software for sms handling running on Windows
Mobile?