Accessing an OS X server - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Accessing an OS X server - Palmtop ; Is there any way I can mount an OS X server volume on my Palm TX? Fa...

  1. Accessing an OS X server

    Is there any way I can mount an OS X server volume on my Palm TX?

    Fa

  2. Re: Accessing an OS X server

    In article <1139790052_21@pnews.internode.on.net>,
    Fa la la wrote:

    > Is there any way I can mount an OS X server volume on my Palm TX?
    >
    > Fa

    Get SMBMate (Google for it).

    Enable Windows Sharing on your MacOSX System.

    Bob Harris

  3. Re: Accessing an OS X server

    On 2006-02-13 14:14:06 +1100, Bob Harris
    said:

    > Get SMBMate (Google for it).
    >
    > Enable Windows Sharing on your MacOSX System.

    I presume I can then mount a server volume? Is the software for that
    built into the TX?

    Fa

  4. Re: Accessing an OS X server

    On 2006-02-13 14:14:06 +1100, Bob Harris
    said:

    > In article <1139790052_21@pnews.internode.on.net>,
    > Fa la la wrote:
    >
    >> Is there any way I can mount an OS X server volume on my Palm TX?
    >>
    >> Fa

    > Get SMBMate (Google for it).
    >
    > Enable Windows Sharing on your MacOSX System.
    >
    > Bob Harris

    Ok, sorry, now I understand Many thanks

    Fa

+ Reply to Thread