Bluetooth to the net? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Bluetooth to the net? - Palmtop ; Can I use the BT connection between my treo 650 and my laptop to browse the net without dialing up with my treo directly? if so, could someone walk me through it or suggest a software please? P@...

  1. Bluetooth to the net?

    Can I use the BT connection between my treo 650 and my laptop to browse
    the net without dialing up with my treo directly?
    if so, could someone walk me through it or suggest a software please?
    P@

  2. Re: Bluetooth to the net?

    On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:48:04 -0800, P@ wrote:

    > Can I use the BT connection between my treo 650 and my laptop to browse
    > the net without dialing up with my treo directly?
    > if so, could someone walk me through it or suggest a software please?
    > P@

    http://www.whizoo.com/bt_setup/ for PCs
    http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=1240 for PCs

    http://howto.pilot-link.org/bluesync/ga.html for linux

    Were some that I found useful (I'm doing mostly PPP over BT via a linux
    system, but I looked at the PC stuff, too). They're pretty nice, and
    should pretty much walk you through it....

+ Reply to Thread