Palm Desktop for Mac with Palm TX - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm Desktop for Mac with Palm TX - Palmtop ; Where can I get Palm Desktop for Mac which can sync wich Palm TX I bought my TX with a CD containing windows desktop only ... -- The sooner you start to code, the longer the program will take. --- ...

  1. Palm Desktop for Mac with Palm TX

    --
    The sooner you start to code, the longer the program will take.
    --- Roy Carlson

  2. Re: Palm Desktop for Mac with Palm TX

    __/ [Ying-Chieh Liao] on Friday 10 February 2006 06:32 \__

    > Where can I get Palm Desktop for Mac which can sync wich Palm TX
    > I bought my TX with a CD containing windows desktop only ...

    Go to the Palm Web site. You can download the latest version of Plam Desktop
    for the Mac from there. I believe the current and latest version is 4.1.x.

    Hope it helps,

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Black holes are where God is divided by zero"
    http://Schestowitz.com | SuSE Linux | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E

  3. Re: Palm Desktop for Mac with Palm TX

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > __/ [Ying-Chieh Liao] on Friday 10 February 2006 06:32 \__
    >> Where can I get Palm Desktop for Mac which can sync wich Palm TX
    >> I bought my TX with a CD containing windows desktop only ...

    > Go to the Palm Web site. You can download the latest version of Plam Desktop
    > for the Mac from there. I believe the current and latest version is 4.1.x.

    In fact, if you visit

    http://www.palm.com/us/support/macin...c_desktop.html

    and select "Palm TX" with "Macintosh OS 10x"
    you'll get a "No download" messages ...

    and, the latest Palm Desktop version is 4.2.1
    --
    char*p="char*p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}";main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}
    -- Anonymous

  4. Re: Palm Desktop for Mac with Palm TX

    __/ [Ying-Chieh Liao] on Friday 10 February 2006 10:38 \__

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> __/ [Ying-Chieh Liao] on Friday 10 February 2006 06:32 \__
    >>> Where can I get Palm Desktop for Mac which can sync wich Palm TX
    >>> I bought my TX with a CD containing windows desktop only ...

    >> Go to the Palm Web site. You can download the latest version of Plam
    >> Desktop for the Mac from there. I believe the current and latest version
    >> is 4.1.x.

    > In fact, if you visit
    >
    > http://www.palm.com/us/support/macin...c_desktop.html
    >
    > and select "Palm TX" with "Macintosh OS 10x"
    > you'll get a "No download" messages ...

    You should probably contact Palm in that case. This is not acceptable, but
    perhaps you can download use an older version. From my recollection of posts
    in this newsgroups, Mac versions of the software are usually released after
    their Windows counterparts.

    > and, the latest Palm Desktop version is 4.2.1

    Oops, sorry. I am living in the past. I still use a Tungsten T if it's any
    indication...

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz