Soft-reset keystroke on keyboard/graffiti without using stylus - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Soft-reset keystroke on keyboard/graffiti without using stylus - Palmtop ; Is it possible to soft-reset a Treo 650 (or a Tungsten T3 for that matter) without using the stylus in the reset hole? I already have a soft-reset app which does this fine, but sometimes programs freeze and so I ...

  1. Soft-reset keystroke on keyboard/graffiti without using stylus

    Is it possible to soft-reset a Treo 650 (or a Tungsten T3 for that
    matter) without using the stylus in the reset hole?
    I already have a soft-reset app which does this fine, but sometimes
    programs freeze and so I was wondering if I press certain keys on the
    Treo 650 (ala Ctrl+Alt+del like on a Win box) to accomplish the same
    thing as a soft-reset.
    Thanks

  2. Re: Soft-reset keystroke on keyboard/graffiti without using stylus

    On Friday 10 of February 2006 01:13 wrote:

    > programs freeze and so I was wondering if I press certain keys on the
    > Treo 650 (ala Ctrl+Alt+del like on a Win box) to accomplish the same
    > thing as a soft-reset.

    No.

    --
    Life is a beach and then you dive...

    Marcin

  3. Re: Soft-reset keystroke on keyboard/graffiti without using stylus

    On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:13:05 -0000, "" wrote:

    > Is it possible to soft-reset a Treo 650 (or a Tungsten T3 for that
    > matter) without using the stylus in the reset hole?
    > I already have a soft-reset app which does this fine, but sometimes
    > programs freeze and so I was wondering if I press certain keys on the
    > Treo 650 (ala Ctrl+Alt+del like on a Win box) to accomplish the same
    > thing as a soft-reset.

    No. But there is at least one after-market battery cover available that
    has a hole right where the reset button is. With this cover at least you
    don't have to remove the battery cover to perform a reset.

    --
    Mike

  4. Re: Soft-reset keystroke on keyboard/graffiti without using stylus

    "" aszonygya:
    :Is it possible to soft-reset a Treo 650 (or a Tungsten T3 for that
    :matter) without using the stylus in the reset hole?
    :I already have a soft-reset app which does this fine, but sometimes
    rograms freeze and so I was wondering if I press certain keys on the
    :Treo 650 (ala Ctrl+Alt+del like on a Win box) to accomplish the same
    :thing as a soft-reset.

    My pToolSet does it too via a menu command in pMasterTool but if your Palm is
    frozen it won't work. /PaulN [small print...]

+ Reply to Thread