Help Needed-Sending Contacts from Tungsten T3 to Motorola V557 via BT - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Help Needed-Sending Contacts from Tungsten T3 to Motorola V557 via BT - Palmtop ; My T3 is listed as a trusted device to the V557, but I have been only able to send one contact at a time from the T3 to the V557 via Bluetooth, even after choosing select all, etc. Very inefficient ...

  1. Help Needed-Sending Contacts from Tungsten T3 to Motorola V557 via BT

    My T3 is listed as a trusted device to the V557, but I have been only
    able to send one contact at a time from the T3 to the V557 via
    Bluetooth, even after choosing select all, etc. Very inefficient to
    say the least.

    Any tips/suggestions?

    Please reply to usenet, rather than email account.

    SM

  2. Re: Help Needed-Sending Contacts from Tungsten T3 to Motorola V557 via BT

    Use DataPilot

    From:Spammer Magnet
    spammermagnet@aol.com

    > My T3 is listed as a trusted device to the V557, but I have been only
    > able to send one contact at a time from the T3 to the V557 via
    > Bluetooth, even after choosing select all, etc. Very inefficient to
    > say the least.
    >
    > Any tips/suggestions?
    >
    > Please reply to usenet, rather than email account.
    >
    > SM

+ Reply to Thread