Anyway to know which Contact was last edited/added? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Anyway to know which Contact was last edited/added? - Palmtop ; Is there anyway on a Palm (OS5) to know which contact was last edited or added? Sometimes I need to know so I can delete that contact if I mistyped something or know which contact's info I manually want to ...

  1. Anyway to know which Contact was last edited/added?

    Is there anyway on a Palm (OS5) to know which contact was last edited or
    added?
    Sometimes I need to know so I can delete that contact if I mistyped
    something or know which contact's info I manually want to type the info
    into another app e.g. notepad (on a PC).
    Thanks

  2. Re: Anyway to know which Contact was last edited/added?

    On Sunday 05 of February 2006 04:00 wrote:

    > Sometimes I need to know so I can delete that contact if I mistyped
    > something or know which contact's info I manually want to type the info
    > into another app e.g. notepad (on a PC).

    Not by using system apps. None of them allows you to sort by record
    creation/modification date. It'd be easy to program, but I got no
    clue if 3rd party PIM replacement tools allows such sorting

    --
    Life is a beach and then you dive...

    Marcin

+ Reply to Thread