pda manufacturers in china - Palmtop

This is a discussion on pda manufacturers in china - Palmtop ; I am looking for PDA manufacturers in China or Taiwan. Please give company names, links to websites etc, Cheers...

  1. pda manufacturers in china

    I am looking for PDA manufacturers in China or Taiwan.

    Please give company names, links to websites etc,

    Cheers

  2. Re: pda manufacturers in china

    On 1 Feb 2006 12:50:53 -0800, tesla wrote:

    > I am looking for PDA manufacturers in China or Taiwan.
    >
    > Please give company names, links to websites etc,

    This information is easy to get with any search engine.

    I did a search for "Linux PDA" recently and found a web page of
    less-well-known PDAs from various countries including India, Korea and
    Taiwan. Follow the links for details (Updated Dec. 15, 2005).

    You could also try
    "Listing of Taiwan & China PDA manufacturers & suppliers"

    "China PDA Products"

  3. Re: pda manufacturers in china

    "tesla" wrote in news:1138827053.570400.286650
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > I am looking for PDA manufacturers in China or Taiwan.
    >
    > Please give company names, links to websites etc,
    >
    > Cheers

    Palm. And just about all the others. They're all made in China.

    --
    Regards,

    Stan

    safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." B. Franklin

  4. Re: pda manufacturers in china

    > Palm. And just about all the others. They're all made in China.

    Yes , I know that but I need noname products or custom PDA s .
    Custom means RAM/ROM/Interface(sd tft etc) changes.
    I don't believe this. I send e-mail couple of companies found from
    alibaba.com and made-in-china but I did not get response.

    Without good communication china is doing very well.
    I cannot imagine if they use english and internet efficiently.

+ Reply to Thread