TX turns itself on and off - Palmtop

This is a discussion on TX turns itself on and off - Palmtop ; I've had my TX for about two weeks and it has just started turning itself on and off every couple of minutes. I have no alerts on that I know of, no Birthday reminders, wifi and bluetooth are turned off. ...

  1. TX turns itself on and off

    I've had my TX for about two weeks and it has just started turning itself on
    and off every couple of minutes.

    I have no alerts on that I know of, no Birthday reminders, wifi and
    bluetooth are turned off.

    The only software I've loaded are a couple of games I got off the Palm
    website that have been approved for the TX.

    Any ideas?

  2. Re: TX turns itself on and off

    Did you tried to call the PALM company?

  3. Re: TX turns itself on and off

    In article <6XWDf.58336$0h.1746@tornado.southeast.rr.com>,
    "FB" wrote:

    > I've had my TX for about two weeks and it has just started turning itself on
    > and off every couple of minutes.

    Maybe you can give us a little context ... Is it happening as you're
    looking at it, or do you find it has turned on when you pull it out of a
    pocket?

    In other words, could something have hit the power button or one of the
    other buttons?

  4. Re: TX turns itself on and off

    FB wrote:
    > I've had my TX for about two weeks and it has just started turning itself on
    > and off every couple of minutes.
    >
    > I have no alerts on that I know of, no Birthday reminders, wifi and
    > bluetooth are turned off.
    >
    > The only software I've loaded are a couple of games I got off the Palm
    > website that have been approved for the TX.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Ring Palm.

    --
    Ben Thomas, Melbourne, Australia

    "Red Bull tastes like canned carbonated concentrated evil."

  5. Re: TX turns itself on and off

    On Tue 31 Jan 2006 09:38:26p, "FB" , wrote:

    > I've had my TX for about two weeks and it has just started turning
    > itself on and off every couple of minutes.
    >
    > I have no alerts on that I know of, no Birthday reminders, wifi and
    > bluetooth are turned off.
    >
    > The only software I've loaded are a couple of games I got off the
    > Palm website that have been approved for the TX.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Summon a priest.

    --
    RonB